New Art Store on Etsy - Adult coloring pages and printable art

After slowly collecting pictures in my Art folio, then playing around with the digital scans, then using them in my art classes.... I've finally decided its time to release them into the world as coloring pages in my new Etsy Shop.


I was really surprised when one of my students asked me for more of my coloring pages because she likes to color them in with her mum in front of the TV at nights together. Plus others loved to show me how they've colored them in using the color theory I've taught them in class.

Then one of my colleagues managed to get her hands on one, blow it up to A3 and color it in.



You can also find my paintings there, available as instant downloads.


If you've been playing along over at Instagram you may have seen these....





Check back to see what they become

Xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts