Blue

So you know how I posted a little while back about some of my inspirations, and they just happened to all have a common theme of blues... well I've started the fabric collecting process with this little beauty. Lincraft was having a 50% off sale, and I did so well not to go and buy the lot, but I couldn't go past their range of Japanese inspired print fabrics that I'd been eyeing off for some time....

(Meanwhile I'm still finishing off the Housewarmer and have fabric and template ready for place mats)

AND....

I've decided I'll get back into some knitting as well. Here's the inspiration for my next project:



and here's my yarn:





I'm not quite sure how I'm going to incorporate the two colours as yet, nor the pattern I'm going to use, but as usual, rest assured, I'll keep you posted :)

And finally, I little Quilty inspiration I've come across. This particular design I found on SewKatieDid, and I'm really loving the use of triangles and block colours. This is something I am definitely adding to my inspiration and my to make list for sure! Be sure to go over to Katies blog to have a looksie at it in more detail.


Enjoy the weekend










Comments

Popular Posts