Finishing it up!

Welcome to the weekend guys! Did I mention I'm on school holidays :) Which means I've had plenty of time on my hands to get crafty, right? While I have had some extra time, it seems I've only done about a day and half of crafting :( and my holidays are almost half over... but at least my house is clean. I can't really complain though becasue I spent a lovely day with the Mr.'s mum in her gorgeous sewing room, sewing up a storm... more on that next week.

I'm happy to finally show you guys my perty knitting needle wrap that I've whipped up for my textiles classes who will be learning how to knit this coming term.




I love it! Plus, it means I can keep my Textiles room nice and neat, beacuse even a personal craft/sewing room can look like a bombs hit it very quickly, imagine what a textiles room can look like after 25 teenagers are done!!!

Also earlier this week I had a Happy Happy Parcel day. Look at all thes pretties!


They are all either fat quarters and half yard cuts and you can betcha that that adorable llama print is a half yard, its my favourite!!!! Isn't it adorable!!

I got all of these from Sew Fine Fabric on Etsy. This is my second purchase and I'm really happy with the service, price, range, quick postage and cutesy packaging :) So thanks Jodi! I'm off to go check out her bloggy and pinterest as we speak...

( justsoyouknow - I was in no way asked to write this for Sew Fine Fabrics, This is just my personal opinion that I thought I'd share with you guys)

* Edit *

Squeal moment when I saw THIS on Sew Fine Fabric's Blog!


What an adorable apron! can you tell I LOVE llamas?



What have you finished up recently? Did you get any pretty mail?
Linkies this friday:

Linking up my finished with Lily's Quilts!

Lily's Quilts
 
I'm also keen to meet up with more blogland lovelies, My bloggy is only little with less than 50 followers. If you also have a little bloggy, link up too! This is also over at Lily's Quilts!
Lily's Quilts

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop me a line ;-)

Popular Posts