New Blog Hop!

Hi all!
I hope you all find time to get crafty this weekend, and if you are lucky enough, like me, to have school holidays I hope you are getting plenty done. I'm currently looking after my (not so) little pup after surgery he had earlier this week. So when he isn't trying to eat all of ym DVD's I'm in getting into my list of holiday projects! More on this later in the week.

I hope you have been enjoying the Plum and June New Blogger Blog hop so far, I know I have  because I have found so many new blogs to follow and have really been inpired by the outstanding talent :)

Here are the lovelies for this coming week!








 
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Hope your puppy recovers quickly and doesn't get in too much trouble! Lauren... This is the best post ever to promote the new blogger hop! I love how you added photos to show the bloggers for this week. How clever!

    Lorna:)
    http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on showcasing the weeks blog hops!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop me a line ;-)

Popular Posts