Seraphym Handmade reaches 12,500 page views! Lets Celebrate with a FREE tutorial.

Yipee! Little Seraphym got to the 12,500 views mark today! How cool! What a better way to celebrate than with a free tutorial?!
 
 
 
This beauty is a little pencil/pen wrap that I whipped up as a stocking stuffer. It took me no time, its so simple, and I'm already thinking of more ideas for applique so I can make a couple more.

 
This one is perfect for the first time sewer and novice applique-er. Using home decor weight fabric for the main body of the wrap and cotton pockets, this cutey fits perfectly in the handbag, meaning I don't have to dig around for a pen at the bottom. Woo! Coz seriously, my bag is an abyss.
 
You can find this tutorial here, and all of my other free goodies on Craftsy! I'm SeraphymHM.



What are you making this Christmas?



 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts