Blue Checkers - A Finished Quilt.

After making this bunting....



... and this quilt....


I was still totally in love with the fabric and colors, which usually isn't the case with me. As I work on a quilt or project I get sick of looking at the same old fabric. The fabrics are 'Minimalista' by Art Gallery Fabrics in Aqua, plus a few others from my stash.

So I just had to make another quilt from it...




Totally loving the orange binding and backing, It pops so well. That fabric is 100% GOTS certified organic poplin, which is so soft and smooth. Can i also mention that I'm loving the beautiful weather we've been having lately in Melbourne, which has conveniently all falling on the weekends! Spring is here, and bring on summer!!


It measures 33" x 42" or approx. 84cm x 107cm, a crib size.



As you can see I quilted it on the diagonal, giving it another linear texture and effect to complement the squares.


You can find this one now in the Princess Caz Etsy Shop.

What do you think?






Comments

Popular Posts